It’s been too long since I’ve brought out a dinosaur here on Doom Kick and honestly there’s only a few left to cover. If my counting is correct then there’s only five dinos from the line that haven’t yet made it to Doom Kick and today is the day we knock one of those last five off the list. Let’s look at the Dino Riders Stegosaurus.
The stego is one of the mid sized Valorian dinos with two heroic riders, Vega and Tark. Once again, there’s nothing special about the Valorian riders but they were never meant to be the focus. All the attention goes straight to the stegosaurus.
The stego is really loaded down with missiles and lasers and even gets added spikes to go along with the armor.
Speaking of the armor, the stegosaurus’s whole front half is covered and randomly the back legs get armor as well. I’m not sure why the back legs were chosen to be protected while the front legs were left open but it does look cool with the large blue armor on those legs.
The stego is another excellent Dino Riders toy that adds wonderfully to this short lived toyline. While Dino Riders may not have been around very long it did bring us over 30 dinosaurs along with all the other random toys and merchandise that supported the toys and cartoon.
Check out everything Dino Riders related that has been covered right here on Doom Kick!
- Dino Riders Torosaurus
- Dino Riders Pteranodon
- Dino Riders Ice Age Mammoth
- Dino Riders T-Rex
- Dino Riders Diplodocus
- Dino Riders Brontosaurus
- Dino Riders Pterodactyl
- Dino Riders Ankylosaurus and Placerias
- Dino Riders Ice Age Sabre Tooth Tiger
- Dino Riders Colorforms Adventure Set
- Dino Riders T-Rex Gallery
- Dino Riders Italian Print Ads
- Dino Riders Pachycephalosaurus
- Dino Riders Patents
- Dino Riders Styracosaurus
- Dino Riders Monoclonius
- Dino Riders Triceratops
- Dino Riders Valorian Quetzalcoatlus
- Dino Riders Valorian Deinonychus
- Dino Riders Rulon Deinonychus
- Dino Riders Dimetrodon
- Dino Riders Ice Age Giant Ground Sloth
- Dino Riders Saurolophus
- Dino Riders Edmontonia
- Dino Riders Fan Club Pterodactyl and Adult Llahd
- Dino Riders Ice Age Killer Warthog
- Dino Riders Protoceratops
- Dino Riders Struthiomimus
- Dino Riders Series 1 Overview
- Dino Riders: The Art of Terry Thielen
- Dino Riders Quetzalcoatlus Box: US and Japanese Versions
- Dino Riders Merchandise Part 1